- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Information Technologies and Informatization Department
- Communication and Telecommunication Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- North-South Program
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- State Fee Rates
The International Organization intends to establish a “Data Development Center” in Armenia
On April the 11st Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Acting Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia received the delegation of the “ETIX EVERYWHERE” company specialized in the field of Data...
The Deputy Minister met with the representatives of several Armenian IT companies
Mrs. Amalya Eghoyan, Deputy Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, organized a meeting with Armenian 7 large international IT companies. ...
The Minister welcomed the participants of the “Innovative Ideas for Tourism Development in Armenia” Hackathon
On April the 7th, 2018, the “Innovative Ideas for Tourism Development in Armenia” Hackathon was launched in the Vanadzor technological center. Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information...
The Minister visited the construction sections of the “North-South” road
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia visited the Ashtarak-Talin, Talin-Lanjik and Lanjik-Gyumri road sections of the “North-South Road Corridor”. The...
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan received the representatives of the Asian Development Bank
On April the 5th, 2018, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received Mr. Shane Rosenthal, Country Director, Armenia Resident Mission of the Asian Development...
The opportunities of ICT application in the economy were discussed with “SMEDA” representatives
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia received the representatives of the program “Support to SME Development in Armenia” (SMEDA), led by the Team Leader...
The tax privileges of start-ups as IT business promotion
The Law on “State Support to IT Sector” was established at the end of 2014. According to the Law the start-ups of the IT sector can take advantage of tax privileges. The certificate...
The website was updated 2018-04-13 10:44:38
The application “Zangi” of Armenian production was presented in the largest event in the field of telecommunication