- Structural subdivisions
- Transport Department
- Information Technologies and Informatization Department
- Communication and Telecommunication Department
- Road Construction Department
- Railway Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Previous Ministers
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- RA Constitution
- RA Presidential Decrees
- RA Government Decisions
- Decisions of the Prime-Minister of RA
- Minister's Orders
- Orders of the Secretary General
- Procedure of Internal documentation
- Official clarifications of the Minister
- International Legal Acts and Documents
- Documents concerning EEU membership
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- North-South Program
- State Fee Rates
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Meeting of TRACECA Intergovernmental Commission is held in Yerevan this Year
On the 6th of March, 2018, the subsequent 13th...
The application “Zangi” of Armenian production was presented in the largest event in the field of telecommunication
On the 26th of February to the 1st of March, 2018, the GSMA Mobile World Conference is held in Barcelona. The Zangi application of Armenian production is represented in this event. ...
The Minister participates in the GSMA Mobile World Conference
Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, participates in the GSMA Mobile World Conference in Barcelona. ...
Traffic change in Ashtarak-Talin highway
On the 14th of February, 2018 traffic change will be made on the km 51,500-56,500 of the Tranche 2: Ashtarak-Talin road section of the “north-South Road Corridor Investment Program”.Due to the rehabilitation works of...
The Minister received the representatives of a freight forwarding companies
On the 19th of January, 2018, Mr. Vahan Martirosyan, Minister of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies of Armenia, received the representatives of freight forwarding companies, led by Mr. Herbert Hambardzumyan,...
“A unified transport route network is to be developed for the whole country” – PM Visits Ministry of Transport, Communication and Information Technologies
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan visited the Ministry of Transport, Communication...
The first route bus left the Republic Square for the “Zvartnots” Airport
At 10:00 this morning the pilot route Yerevan – “Zvartnots” Airport and vice-versa started operating. It will operate 24/7 with the frequency of every hour.The first passengers travelling to the “Zvartnots”...
The works on laying concrete on the left side of the road section km 42 of Ashtarak-Talin has been launched
The works on laying concrete on the left side of the road section km 42 of Ashtarak-Talin under construction in the frameworks of the North-South Road Corridor, Tranche 2, has been launched. The concrete laying machinery was...